Friday, October 4, 2013

Sadie's Senior Portraits

Although I'm not really doing much photography anymore, I always make an exception for family.  This beautiful girl is my husband's sister.  Whenever I look back at the brief period when I was focusing so much time and energy on starting my little photography "business," only to put it all aside once I found out I was expecting baby #3, sometimes I wonder if it was worth everything I put into it.  But, then I get to take pictures of family, and I realize that even if I never make another dime doing photography, the fact that I can take pictures for family, and of my own little family, it's completely worth it!
Sadie is a senior in high school this year, and one of the most amazing young women I know.  She is beautiful on the inside and the outside!


























See, I told you she was gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment